Monsters

I have 1 question why do vampires die in sunlight but can live in moonlight it doesn’t make sense Because. Moonlight is just sunlight reflected off the moon, but I found out that the moon and sun give off it’s own kind of radiation. So maybe they die from the radiation that comes from the sun and that’s called solar radiation. and the moon gives off a gamma radiations from the cosmic rays. I was confused about the werewolf thing too but I would expect it would be close to the same.

Another question I have is. How do zombie walk, thing or even know to eat humans because. Zombies are undead right? So there bodies are rotting corpse so there muscular and nerve system are failing and dying so once they die. But most google searches say there lungs, heart. and small parts of the brain still work and they still like eating brains so wouldn’t the zombies eat and kill each other, also in most zombies need to be shot in the brain to actually die. So zombie’s don’t make sense

Mummies don’t make any sense because. The steps of mummification are to pull out the brain and organs. If you ripped out the organs of a person it would also rip and tear the muscles and nerves. So they wouldn’t be able to walk and they would look more like a blob fish because the bone isn’t the only thing that is keeping the solid form. But the stomach and the intestines would just be flat. Also it says they remove the organs so do they take off the skin and that’s why they wrap them in bandages.

That is all okay bye bye. Oh ya also here’s a link to a zombie https://www.history.com/topics/folklore/history-of-zombies#:~:text=A%20zombie%2C%20according%20to%20pop,only%20mission%20is%20to%20feed.